Stress-Free Remodeling Starts With Communication, Expectations, And Accountability.
We’ll Give You Solutions. Not The Runaround.
It’s both shocking and surprisingly common. We hear from Kansas City homeowners all the time about kitchen and bath remodeling companies that come out to their home to talk about their project and then don’t follow through.
Homeowners don’t hear from them again for weeks – and sometimes not at all.
Or they do get a quote… but it’s vague and/or written on a piece of notebook paper or a napkin.
We frequently hear about contractors being late for appointments… or missing them altogether.
We believe you deserve better. A lot better.
We’ve Designed Jericho For A Seamless, Stress-Free
Experience Start To Finish
We don’t want customers, we want RAVING FANS. That’s why we’ve carefully thought through every aspect of your kitchen and bath remodeling experience.
Here is what you can expect in terms of service and professionalism:
- We will be on-time for your free design consultation and we will actually take the time that is needed to go over your project in detail.
- Every kitchen and bath remodeling job is assigned a specific Project Manager who specializes in overseeing that type of remodel. And each project starts with a ‘Job Walk’ to make sure nothing is overlooked.
- When you call our office, you won’t be talking to a guy on his cell phone while he is driving his ‘office/truck.’ You’ll talk directly to a person trained to deliver the best possible customer service.
- When our installers show up, it won’t be a surprise. We coordinate with you and clearly communicate when we will be on the job.
- Our installers will be neat, polite, and presentable… wearing Jericho Home Improvement shirts.
- Communication will continue at a regular pace throughout your kitchen or bath remodel. You’ll talk with the project manager at least 2 or 3 times a week about progress, and more as needed.
- We’re licensed and properly insured. This should be a given for a Kansas City remodeling company, but it is not always the case.
- We give real guarantees and warranties, including our 100% Money Back Guarantee and our 1 year Workmanship warranty.
- We’re members of key professional industry organizations, including the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) and the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA).
- We’re A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau.
Would you like to discover more about what professional standards you should demand from any contractor you hire? Please visit this page to download a free copy of the Consumer Awareness for Home Remodeling Guide.
Here’s the bottom line: you’re paying a company thousands of dollars for a kitchen and bath remodel. Don’t you deserve the most professional, stress-free, hassle-free experience possible? We think so.
Call us to get started with a free, no-obligation design consultation and quote.